Saturday 26 February 2011

Is ReadBud a Scam (4th update)

It's about 1 1/2 weeks since I joined the ReadBud site and I've got to say I'm more than a little bored with it, even though I only selected a few subjects, that I am genuinely interested in. To be totally honest I am tempted to never return to the site again, but I want to see whether they pay me once I have read enough articles to reach their payout threshold of $50. I will be genuinely surprised if they do pay up because I am reading too many reports that say that ReadBud is a scam site.

Anyway I have been given an average of about 18 articles a day to read and have made about $1 a day - if they ever really do pay anybody that is. Wow! A whole dollar. It's not enough to bother with, is it? I think my time could probably be better spent writing articles for Triond. At least I know from past experience that they pay up.

I will post further updates about ReadBud next month.