Thursday 10 February 2011

Hey! I've Got New Funds


I just checked my email and discovered that Triond have sent me a payment. It's not much, that's all right because I ignored them for nearly two years and only began submitting fresh articles at the back end of December. Having said that, even though I was not doing a thing on Triond I still received a payment from them last July and if I'd had as much content then as I do now I would have probably been receiving a small payment every month. So that's something to think about. With Triond you really can generate a passive income stream.

I plan to continue writing articles for Triond because I am curious to see how much income I can generate in a month and if I can beat it every month. I am also curious to see what happens if I stop writing for a while because that is when I will see how much the real passive income is.

At the moment it seems likely that next month's payment will be a little bit more than this month's, but Triond are offering up to 30% in bonus payments for February so I can't really go wrong.