Wednesday 5 September 2012

Green Mile Star, Michael Clarke, Dies of Myocardial Infarction


I heard a new term today ‘myocardial infarction’ and as is so often the case I went straight to the Google search engine and typed in ‘What is myocardial infarction?’

I found my answer of course. It’s just a fancy name for a heart attack. I also found out something else and it came as quite a shock. Apparently the actor Michael Clarke Duncan Died a couple of days ago. If you are not familiar with the name you should be because he was the guy who played John Coffey in Stephen King’s The Green Mile. He was only 54, which is no age at all and always appeared to be very healthy. But he died on the 3rd September of a myocardial infarction, which is why he turned up in my search results.

It’s amazing what you can find out on the World Wide Web, it’s just a bit sad when a simple search can turn up such tragic news, but that’s life I suppose.