Monday 17 October 2011

Write Articles, Get Paid! and Get Paid 50% More for Doing So

It has been quite a while since I logged into my account at Write Articles, Get Paid! but I have just paid them a visit and I see that they have upped their rates by 50% and are now paying $1.50 for each article instead of $1. They are also accepting 400 word articles as well as 700 word articles.

I must admit that these days I find it hard to motivate myself to write for so little money, so I probably will not be writing anything for them any time soon. $1.50 is better than a slap in the face with a wet fish though, and I know that many people would be glad of it, so if you want to give them a try why not pay them a visit.

I also noticed that they now offer payment through MoneyBookers as well as PayPal.

Write Articles, Get Paid! are not a scam site, by the way. They pay their writers on a weekly basis and I know that from experience because when I first discovered the site I wrote several articles for them and was paid for every one of them. If you are thinking of giving them a try, but would like to know a little more about them before you do so check out my review of the site.